Are you Brave and ready to be challenged?
Are you New to the job market and wish to earn some job experience?
Do you have Talent in writing, researching and approaching new, interesting people?
Join the Bucharest BraveNewTalent intern team and learn how to do online community management, build useful professional connections and keep yourself in the loop with the latest developments in your field.
If you are a student or recent graduate in
1. Marketing/Social Media/Sales
2. IT (Programming/Web design/UX)
and you think you have the following skills
* Research and writing
* Persuasion and diplomacy
please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by June 20, mentioning ‘Bucharest internship’ in the e-mail subject line. In your cover letter, please answer the following:
* What do you think community management is?
* Why does your background and personality fit the role?
* How would this internship help you in your career?
This internship is part time (20hrs/week), and unpaid, but very flexible, you will work from home most of the time. You need to be available for at least 3 months.
* keep up to date and post content regularly on topics relevant to you and your community
* get in touch with shy users and encourage them to become more active in the community
* build relationships with specialists in your field and empower them to become pillars of
BraveNewTalent is a social platform of online talent communities where organizations and talented people connect, communicate and collaborate around relevant professional topics for social learning, professional networking, and skill development throughout the career lifecycle.
Apply fast, positions are filled on a rolling basis!